Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Details of the approvers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

we are in SRM version 5.0

I am looking for the information relating to the Approvers of a shopping cart is stored.

By Which Function module we can extract the details relating to the approvers and in which tables the userid of the approvers and the date they approved the shopping cart is stored.

Can anyone throw light on this.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am using this FM

BBP_PDH_WFL_PARAM_APPLET_FILL2

What are the parameters to be filled up -

IV_START_TASK

IV_START_WI_ID

IV_USER

IV_DB_WORKITEM_ID 00000000000

IV_OBJECT_TYPE BUS2121

IV_OBJECT_ID SC number

IV_GUID

which are the values we need to put to the above parameter so that the FM returns the Appovers and the date on whcich they approved

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nimish,

IV_START_TASK = Workflow no(e.g. WS14500133)

IV_START_WI_ID = Workitem ID(you can use FM 'BBP_PDH_WFL_APPROVAL_SIMULATE " to get the Witem ID)

IV_DB_WORKITEM_ID = Witem ID(Same as above)

IV_OBJECT_TYPE BUS2121

IV_OBJECT_ID = SC number

IV_GUID = SC guid

IV_ITEM_GUID = SC item guid

But this FM is particularly useful to get the Approvers for the individual line items in a SC.did you try the other FM i mentioned.Actually how the Approver is maintained should not matter(BAdi or SLAPPROVER attribute).You should be able to retrieve the values for the approvers using any of the FM';s mentioned.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Our Requirement is to write a report showing the approvers and the date on whcih they approved so that delay time in approving sc can be reduced

For this reason we require some FM which gives the list of Approves and the date on which they approved.

If you can suggest some other FM. kindly do so

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried using the FM's mentioned?They fetch all the data related to the approvers.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can call the function Module BBP_PDH_WFL_APPROVAL_SIMULATE . Fill IV_OBJECT_TYPE with 'BUS2121', IV_OBJECT_ID with SC number, keep IV_OBJ_CHANGED empty.

You should get the approvers in table ET_ADHOC_AGENTS and reviewer in ET_REVIEWER.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Disha for your reply i have rewarded points.

Nimish Sheth

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Disha,

We are not using BADI we maintain the approver in the attribute SLApprover.

So I need is the list of approvers and the date on which they approved the shopping cart. Can you suggest some FM or tables.

This is for a report.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

can anyone throw some light on this.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nimish,

Sorry I didnt have access to the system hence the delay in reply.

For Spending limit approver,try using the FM "BBP_PDH_WFL_SL_APPROVER_CHECK".

For getting the approval date,you will have to use the FM "BBP_PDH_WFL_PARAM_APPLET_FILL2".There you get all the witem details.

BR,

Disha.