cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO Connection pool issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SDN Community,

I have created a custom WD java application which gets the data from R/3 system using RFCs. I have created the JCo connection pool named WD_MODELDATA_DEST with min connections 5 and max 50. Everything works fine. But after working with applications for some time, the pool gets exhuasted and I get the following error message.

Could not create JCOClientConnection for logical system : WD_MODELDATA_DEST. The SSO ticket needed for authentication to WD_MODELDATA_DEST has expired. Close all applications and logon a new.

Can you please advise what are the precautions that I should take in my application to not arrive at this error message. Is this error message is because the pool gots exhausted. Please advice me here.

Thanks!

Surya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

V. Surya

What was it that solved your issue? I have read over 1130191, however not sure which route to take.

We get the same "System received an expired SSO ticket" message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Set the timeout value for the security sessions (default about 27h) and the timeout value for the SSO ticket (default about 8h) to the same value. It should be a value that is higher than the maximum working time of an employee, e.g. 16 hours.

The setting for the expiration of the SSO Single Sign On ticket is in the Visual Administrator, 'Configuration Adapter', 'Configuration -> cluster_data -> server -> cfg -> services -> Propertysheet com.sap.security.core.ume.service', 'login.ticket_lifetime', enter value in unit hours.

Regards

Srinivasan T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivasan,

Thanks for your suggestion. We have implemented what you have suggested. We have set the SSO time out interval to be 16 hours and my Webdynpro application time out to be 16 hours. I was not sure what you meant by security sessions. Can you please advice me here.

Thanks!

Surya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go through the SAP note : 1130191