Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R3AC1filter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are using SRM5.0 - classic scenario

We want to transfer materials from backend to SRM. To select the materials we have made a new field on the MARA table "Transfer to EBP".

My question is how to select this new field (to get it visible) in the filter in transaction R3AC1 with table MARA.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which R/3 and SRM versions are you using ?

All standard fields of SAP in the table MARA from R/3 system can be replicated easily... For more details...

Please check this blog: /people/marcin.gajewski/blog/2007/02/05/how-to-replicate-material-master-from-r3-to-srm

Important steps and links ->

Please maintain the table SMOFPARSFA in SRM

SAP Note 773822, 728019

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jesper,

In R3AC1 for Business Adapter object Material click on Filter icon in the Filter settings column.

Then in Object Filter settings table for table name MARA you can choose the field and set the filters as per your requirement.Generally MATNR is used as field name.

Here in your case it seems you have created a custom field in the table MARA in R/3 which is only specific to the R/3.

I think the SRM system doesn't recognize that field which is not a standard field of the table.

I think you can easily replicate with the standard fields in the filter settings if your requirement is just to replicate the materials.

Hope this makes you more clear.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your suggestion but these only refer to standard fields in filter settings

My problem is that we have made a new customer field in MARA in backend (SAP ECC 6.0) which I want to use as filter. How can I get this as possible filter field on the SRM side (R3AC1).

Thanks in advance

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jesper

There is no standard enhancement/BADI todo this. Even all standard fields will not be available for filtering.

Check the fields available and try to use one of those fields.

Best rgds

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I found a way to insert customer fields to use as filter in R3AC1

You have to add the field in tabel SMOFFILFLD for object MATERIAL and the table you have added your field.