Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full Authorization Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Changes in performance. On some of my super users when executing a payroll simulation, it will take three times the time of an average user. Suddenly a clock will appear at the bottom left with an indicator that it is making a 100% authorization check. Has anyone seen this happen before and what may be the cause.

Thanks once again!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I will suggest you to execute the payroll simulation while you have activated the system trace by the ST01 and set the filter..shared with the specific users.

Authorization Check

DB Access (SQL trace)

Table buffer trace

Lock Operations

then you can analyze the log in the different component

Where aurhtoziation are failed RC=12

Which SQL statemet taking long time to fetch data

Which tables are lock by the which users / process.

Regards

Anwer Waseem

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the authorizations of your super-users versus the ones of the 'other' users?. have you included P_ABAP in/both roles? are those usergroups running the simulation with the same parameters?

please describe a bit more ...

0 Kudos

p_abap is included with the roles. Both users have the same user parameters. I have never really seen a clock appear at the bottom left corner. We do not use user groups.

0 Kudos

Hello Maritza,

I remember something like this from a long time ago, but did not actually see it, so I am not sure.

From memory: There are 2 system profile parameters which determine authorization trace levels and extends the authorization checks to be able to write a more comprehensive trace (from more comprehensive checks).

If this was not the case before, then check transaction TU02, option "History of file" to see whether a parameter from "auth/" changed recently and logged.

Kind regards,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I will suggest you to execute the payroll simulation while you have activated the system trace by the ST01 and set the filter..shared with the specific users.

Authorization Check

DB Access (SQL trace)

Table buffer trace

Lock Operations

then you can analyze the log in the different component

Where aurhtoziation are failed RC=12

Which SQL statemet taking long time to fetch data

Which tables are lock by the which users / process.

Regards

Anwer Waseem