cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO delivery split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating delivery in VL04 I receive 1 delivery from 3 STOs - I know why - specific data is the same.

What I would like to have is for each STO only one delivery.

Tell me pls how to change it.

Kind regards

Piotr

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Kuczewski,

In the transaction VL04, all the purchase orders are selected by default.

The process of delivering individual stock transfer orders may be achieved, at transactional level, by deselecting all the stock transfer orders and selecting only the appropriate ones.

Alternately, in case the stock transfer order number is known, it may be entered in the selection screen itself.

However, these steps are not suitable for automatic processing.

Trust you find the steps useful.

Regards,

K Gopidas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Piotr,

You need to deactivate the relevant checkbox in the Customer Master Data in the Tab Shipping - Order Combination

Reagards,

Hubert

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are some settings on the customer master that might accomplish this.

There is a checkbox field labeled "Complete delivery reqd by law".

Another called "Partial delivery per item" that accepts a number -- possibly putting 1 in this field would work.

There is also one called "Max. partial deliveries" that could be set to 1.

OR

In the stock transport order in item detail on tab delivery is a field called

Part dlv./item

Enter a A (Create a delivery with qty. greater than zero )

or a B there (Create only one delivery (also with quantity = 0) )

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't know how many items you are keeping in each PO. But you can try putting an exclusive Unloading Point at the item level in each PO. Unloading Point field is found in the PO, in the Item data, in Shipping Tab.

Example: for the first PO you can put "1" for all the items.

For the second PO you can put "2"...and so on.

Unloading point is actually defaulted into the delivery at header level.(LIKP-ABLAD). VL02N>Header>Shipment.

So, the crux is if earlier you were having a single delivery from 3 PO's, now you will have seperate delivery for each PO.

Let me know if this solves your problem.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unforyunately it doesn't solve my problem.

I would like the delivery split to be automatic while creating deliveries from STO in VL04.

Kind regards

Piotr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Delivery Split happens automatically from PO(s) when you execute VL04 on the basis of differnent Unloading Points maintained in the PO(s) at item level..

Have you put different Unloading Point values in the PO's?

If you want to test this on a single PO, put differnet values in the Unloading Point field for all the line items and save the PO. Now execute VL04, putting in the Shipping Point/PO.

The result here would be that you will have an exclusive delivery created for each PO item.

Let me know how you are doing it.

Thanks,

Regards,

Vivek