cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WSDL test run - error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i am getting an error 'Authority check failed' when i am testing the wsdl i have created for my fuction module.

please let me know why i am getting this error.

rgds,

avijit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

UweFetzer_se38
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avijit,

call transaction SU53 where you can find the missing authority.

Regards, Uwe

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi uwe,

i have checked that tcode...but there it was showing 'authorization check is successful'.

any other idea?

rgds,

avijit

UweFetzer_se38
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Avijit,

how did you test your wsdl ? Via Proxy generation ? Or SOAP RFC ?

Where did you get the error message ?

Regards, Uwe

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi uwe,

i am testing it thru SOAP RFC...and getting the msg after pressing SEND button in test run.

UweFetzer_se38
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the function module in the same system and can you test the function with SE37 without errors ?

Rgds, Uwe

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes ofcourse...

UweFetzer_se38
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>> i am testing it thru SOAP RFC <<

Please take a look in the transaction SICF. Is there a user/pw entered in the /sap/bc/soap/rfc service ?

If yes -> does this user has got sufficient rights ?

Regards, Uwe

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes userid n pwd are entered. but what do u mean by 'User has sufficient rights?'...plz detail the same...

rgds,

avijit

UweFetzer_se38
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you call the service via /sap/bc/soap/rfc, the system will execute the service with the user entered in SICF (not with your user ID).

This user must have the authority to excecute the function module and must fullfill all the authority checks within the function module.

Uwe

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u b specific on where i have to enter user in SICF? and what authorities need to be given to this user?

UweFetzer_se38
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In a previous post you have said "yes userid n pwd are entered".

Therefore I cannot understand your question now, where you have to enter User/pw.

"and what authorities need to be given to this user?"

Do I know your Function Module ???

Sorry...

You have to assign all the authorities, which you will check in your function module.

If there are no "AUTHORITY CHECK"s in your FM and in all the FMs your FM calls internally, the problem is somewhere else.