cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

combining messages from MQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDN

I'm receiving messages from Websphere MQ using JMS adapter. The sender only whants to send chunks of 4 MB (which is a size limit set from our administrator). Doing this he chops up messages larger the 4 MB into several messages. Is there a way to collect these messages into one before forwarded to the integration server?

The first message contains the only unique identifiler field (which is my problem) - the following messages are just what ever is left from the entire message -> no fields to correlate the messages

I'm currently not allowed to use BPM for this problem

Kind regards

Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>Is there a way to collect these messages into one before forwarded to the integration server?

To my knowledge NO. Round the way you can collect it in NFS Share and then again process it or from the sender side sending the unique to all the chunk messages.. etc..

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agasthuri Doss

If I can convince the sender side to sendt the unique ID on all the chunks of messages - would that not require me to use BPM?

If i can convince my BASIS guys to let me use BPM - would that solve my problem?

Kind regards

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess, it can only recollect when you put it in somewhere in your target location and then you try to run OS command after processing , if you are using File CC. If you can use this , then try to write a Shell script and then give the path in Run OS command after processing in File CC. Just think about the logic of shell script to combined all chunks in one.

I hope this will help you.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful