cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditions page greyed out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on 4.7 IDES standalone system and in the sales Order-Items-Conditions tab, the condition values are populated but they are greyed out and the update button and the delete button are also not working. I would like to have the condition values to be changed manually.

Any adivce?

Regards,

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

Simply you goto V/06 then goto condition type and check the check box Amount/percent under Changes which can be made.

Sure it will solve your problem.............

and also let me know still if it comes in display mode.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If ur sales order is open and u r in change mode then pls

Check the condition type property by going in V/06...in that u have one dropdown field "Manual Entries" make that as "C"

and check the ccheck boxes delete, amount/percentage and value. This will resolve ur problem for sure

Let me know the outcome and reward pts if resolved

Regards

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for the quick replies. But my problem is during the CREATION OF SALES ORDER not during CHANGE or DISPLAY.

And it is not with one particular condition type, but all the conditions that are being populated into the order are greyed out.

Regards,

Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

wow! your situation sounds interesting....

there can be several reasons why the screen is greyed out in CREATE mode. try the following:

1. check if a screen variant is assigned to your sales document type by going to VOV8, and look in Transaction flow > variant.

2. also check what the others have said, look into your condition types and maybe all of the types could not be manually entered.

3. third, check your authorization. when creating the sales order, in the command field type "/nSU53". the system will display your authorization or lack of.

i know there can be more reasons, but i hope this helps.

regards.

jty

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jonathan,

Thanks for the reply.

I tried all the options u suggested.But nothing worked out.

No variant assigned to the Order document. The condition types has C in Manual entries.

Do u have any other ideas about this?

Regards,

Ajit

Edited by: Ajit Chand on Jan 10, 2008 9:53 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hhhmmmm......

in our system, the condition values in the condition tab are also greyed out and update button will not allow re-pricing. of course, this is because we configured it this way. in all our condition types (e.g. PR00, MWST, discounts and surcharges) we do not allow manual pricing (D, i think).

but if you say that your condition type allow manual pricing... then the reason obviously lies somewhere else.

will look into this.

regards.

jty

Former Member
0 Kudos

please brief your problem with teh order type and the cndition type yop are using along with pricing procedure you r using.

please also specify if you are creating sales order with some reference.

regards/ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am using the standard order type OR and the standard pricing procedure RVAA01.

i tried with another enterprise structure but still the same problem.]

I guess the problem is somewhere with the system and not with the conditions.

Any idea?

Regards,

Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are Two Possibilities for getting the conditions tabs in Grey field.

1. you are in display mode or

2. You have done the delivery for the same.

If you have done the delivery then you can change in billing document if billing is also done then you cant change it Only you can cancel the billing document and then change it.

Regards

MBS

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you are in display mode, if you go to the sales order in change mode, you can see the update and delete buttons appearing.

The feature of editing the coniditon types is controlled by the configuration of "Changes which can be made" area of the properties of condition type(V/06) where you have to tick all the fields which are changeable in the sales order.

Hope this helps.

Reward if solves your problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The grey screen I am getting while creating the order.

Regards,

Ajit