cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instructions on how to define a new SAP-Router on SAPNet

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure if I have picked the right Forum for this question but I have

a question regarding creating a SAP-Router entry on SAPNet.

What I'm trying to do is Maintain the System Data for one of our

SAP Systems on SAPNet. On the System Tab I see a section for

SAP-Router information (eg Host Name, IP Address, Service Port etc).

However there is no Create Icon, there is only a Change Icon which

simply allows me to pick already defined SAP-Routers.

Can someone please tell me how I go about creating a new SAP-Router entry within SAPNet so that I can enter it into the System Tab for Maintaining System Data?

Thanks

Sharon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharon,

You can change the router string when opening a connection, once you click on a certain connection type you'll get a screen for the service connector, there you can specify the SAP Router string.

Hope that help

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Juan,

I am confused, I have tried to open a service connection but cannot see anywhere on the SAPNet screen where it will allow me to define the my SAP-Router details (ie hostname, IP address, port etc). Does anyone know where I can enter this SAP-Router information on the SAPNet Website?

S

dustin_justet
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sharon,

I don't think there is a way to directly update the saprouter info in service market place. You provide the information to SAP and they update it.

See note 35010 for an overview of setting up service connections. This note will refer you to note 28976 which is the remote connection data sheet. The remote connection data sheet is where you provide your sap router details to SAP.

You open a message in component XX-SER-NET-NEW

with the remote connection data sheet as an attachment. SAP will update the saprouter info and will test the connection.

Dustin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sort of answered... thanks to all.