cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Sender Agreement for Async Sender Channel in Sync Async Case?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying this following blog:

/people/henrique.pinto/blog/2007/08/02/syncasync-scenarios-without-bpm

to execute sync async scenarion and there it is menitoned that we need to do the sender agreement for async channel.

But I am not able to find any outbound interface for it as both inetrfaces involved are sync then how I will do the Sender agreement for the Async File Sender Channel ?

Hi Guys any suggestions/help on this ?

Hi guys any clues ?

Regards

Edited by: Amit K Singh on Feb 6, 2008 12:27 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use the inbound sync interface.

U wont be able to c it in the list while creating the sender agreement. So first delete the "Search Criteria" and then u ll be able to c the inbound interfaces also.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek ,

Thank for the suggestion but the inbound interface can't be used for outbound interface as teh message type will differ also the inbound interface for the same is synchronous and this interface will be async

Expecting some more inputs

I am able to execute scenarion but how to verify the same means my file is getting generated and then it is dissapearing but the trace is not availbale as it is sync comm ?

REgards

Edited by: Amit K Singh on Feb 6, 2008 6:57 PM

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even the weblog mentions to use the sync interface. Where r u using the async interface

Have u tried using the inbound sync interface? Wht error r u getting

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

My file is getting generated and then it is getting picked also but after that I have to verfiy the contents and so I am changing one of the parameters in message which I am printing and I am not able to see the changes in the same.

My scenarion is proxy to file

I am modifying the file content thru Mapping and request and resposne structure are same.

Regards

Edited by: Amit K Singh on Feb 6, 2008 7:05 PM