cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excise invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In my pricing procedure we have BED. I maintained it as 16%. I did billing. while creating the Excise invoice J1IIN with reference to the billing document, the BED 16% is not copied. nothing is coming.

may i know the reason, wt are the settings needed.

regardws,

anand.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear anand

Check in J1ID, whether for the combination of "Material and Chapter ID combination", you have maintained the said material. Also for the same material, see on the extreme right side, whether you have entered "1".

Meanwhile, you have not mentioned about billing whether BED is flowing there. Even in billing, if it is not flowing, you have to check in sale order whether the plant is flowing against the said line item.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is due to not proper assignment of G/L Accounts to respective heads.

This can be solved by assigning G/L Account.

Path is

Logistics general> Tax on Goods Movement>India> Account Determination>Specify G/L accounts for Excise Transaction..

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have the excise grp details and the relevant info.

you can follow the automatic creation of excise invoice procedure.

Activate the function in Customizing for Logistics – General, by choosing Taxes on Goods Movements - India - Basic Settings - Maintain Excise Groups.

Specify which CENVAT accounts the system is to post the different types of excise duty to, in Customizing for Logistics – General, by choosing Taxes on Goods Movements - India - Business Transactions - Utilization - Utilization Determination.

Specify which excise group and series group the excise invoices are to be created for, in Customizing for Logistics – General, by choosing Taxes on Goods Movements - India - Business Transactions - Outgoing Excise Invoices - Maintain Default Series Groups and Excise Groups.

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ur using which tax procedure ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

chek if its not export invoice. u can find this in j_1iexchdr table. chek the chapter id for the mat and the cust. if all is maintained then u may have to implemnt some functional module. write to SAP.

saurabh