cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autofaxing related issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Is it possible to fax any document which is issued for a different country to a local fax ..?

For eg: if for a Japanese invoice, (the ship-to-party is in Japan), is it possible to issue the document to a local fax in France..?

I was experiencing the error in SOST transaction. I could see that the status of the fax request was 'No delivery to xxxxxx'.

Regards,

Shail.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sylendra,

As per my knowledge Fax will go based on the number which is maintained in the Customer master record.

If you are sending the fax to the ship to party or Bill to party or Payer it will go based on the number which you are maintaining in perticuler Ship to party Master or Bill to party Master or Payer Master record it will not go to other numbers, that output type we need to assign specific Partner function then only it will work.

I hope it help you

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

This partner to whom we are issuing the fax output is not a Sold-to-party,Bill-to-party or the payer.

Also, in the customer master, there is no fax number mentioned. They are just trying to issue the document to a local fax number. Will it work..?

I even tried to add this partner to the Ship-to-party's partner list and tried to create the orders and replicate the scenario.

Still not working..

I feel that this partner should be either a Sold-to-party,Bill-to-party or the payer. Then it might work.

Regards,

SP.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The output type is processed correctly. But the problem is with the fax request that is being generated. When I checked the fax request in SOST, I could see that the request will be preceded by the international prefix number of the fax country. Though the partner given is French, the international prefix number is always that of Japan(which is the ship-to-party country). I tried with other partners of other countries. The output type is getting processed correctly in VF02(green color) . But,since the international prefix number getting attached to the fax number is that of Japan , the status of the fax request is still in 812(No delivery to 0021xxxxxx) instead of 701 (delivered to 0021xxxx).

When I checked the output type ZX11 in NACE transaction for the partners, I found that the partner defined for fax is always ship-to-party.

Do you think by adding the french partner for fax will solve the problem..? It is having access sequence also...

Regards,

Shail.