cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 delivery smartform printouts when we I trigger an output type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD gurus,

I need to print 4 copies of the delivery smartform when I give the output type in VL02N at one go? Can we do it.

Thanks,

Deepika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

When the masterdata is maintained in VV21, VV22 VV23 etc, in the communication screen, maintain the number of messages as 4. Now if you trigger the output, 4print outs can be had in the same printer.

I tried this and it works for me.

Pls reward if this helps you

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Try in this way for printintig Iam not sure for E-mail and fax we can send more than one message.

Go to VLO2N initial screen then click on Outbound Delivery then click on issue delivery output it will take you to the output screen you click on print options it will take to you to another screen in that screen you enter 4 in Number of messages Field.

I hope it will help you.

Regards,

Murali.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to print 4copies, then you should only code it in your program. Else you can put the output document in a spool by updating the spool parameter in your code. Then you can go the spool in SP01 and can print n number of times you want.

Use of Multiple Issuing button

If the output type is triggered already during delivery creation, and then you go to VL02.....now

If this button is ticked on for hte output, then it will automatically proposed once again

If button is not ticked, then it will not be automatically proposed. You have to manually enter the line in the output window to trigger it.

Hope this helps.

Reward if this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the delivery o/p type & there u will find check box

mutiple issuing

tick it

now u try

hope this helps u

regards,

Arunprasad