cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Confirmations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All.

For An Internal Activity Dropped under a Network i have entered a estimated man hours for Designer with an activity type and activity rate.

Based on this i have budgeted & released the WBS with CJ30 & CJ32. Subsequently i have released the Network activity after which i have partially confirmed the network activity.

Now the problem is;

if i estimated, budgeted and released the activity for about 100 Hrs of man power.

Further, i partially confirm only 10 hrs with t.code CN25.

Now i can go into project builder CJ20N in edit mode and Edit/Change/Delete the activity which was partially confirmed with an information message CN703.

Can anyone advice me how to stop this?

Regards

Kaashif M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have rechecked this. As Srinivas has mentioned in his posting, I also do not think it is possible to control changes to the network through user status.

Possibly, you may have to settle for tracking the changes to the network activity and who has made the changes through activation of change documents (OPUV) and use of " reports Audit Trail" report :AUT10

Muraleedharan.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Solution as of now....Please Advice!

Kaashif M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use user status and Forbid the business transaction 'Confirm transaction' and set this to the network activity after you have partially/completely confirmed the activity. Use authorisation key/object for control over the status.

I don't think we can stop changing the activity exception being activity number.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using user status (OK02) you can prohibit changes to activities as well, I have not tried it. So I am not sure about the efficacy of it. Please try and give feed back so that it will be a lesson learnt for all of us.

Regards

Muraleedharan.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create and assign a user status which prohibits deletion of the activity (prohibit deletion of operation).

Transaction:OK02

Muraleedharan.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with Murali. You can do your requirement in the way explained by Murali.

The user status can be set by an enhancement which will set the user status when confirmation is done using exit CONFPS05. The user status will have transaction control not to set the deletion flag.

Or this is just a suggestion you need to check the feasiblility of the below.

develop an enhancement which will trigger in user exit PPCO0002-Check exit for setting delete mark / deletion or indicator when u delete an activity and check if the activity is PCNF or CNF if yes then dont allow deletion.

Regards,

Pavalavel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muraleedharan

I have checked the t.code OK02 and solved the problem with Deletion of activity with actual postings.

But the system still allows Change of activity data even when partial or final confirmation is posted.(system allows to reduce the hours even lesser than the actual posting done by t.code Cn25)

Please Advice

Regards

Kaashif M