cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to generate syncbos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After uploading the standard MAM30 syncbos from MEREP_MIG system is not generating syncbos in MEREP_sbuilder , it syas that Bos are already been published while in MEREP_PD i see them in not generated and not able to enable them .

Is there any way to delete the standard bo uploaded and reimport import the .txt file .

Did any one face this problem earlier ?

Regards

siddhartha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddhartha,

There is no official way to remove standard SyncBos once they have been uploaded in the system.

Normally, when you need to make an upgrade a new definition file whould be uploaded and existing SyncBos updated.

But, if you have made some kind of mistake, system is really screwed you can delete SyncBos - run Delete functionlaity in debug mode and overwrite system authorisations while executing it. You will have to find first the position in a code where to do this.

This is unofficial but if you desperately need to delete, this is the only way. And I know it is possible because I have done it (a while ago, so I don't remember a code line where you need to overwrite, you'll have to find it yourself).

Regards,

Larissa Limarova

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Larssia

Thankyou for the reply Im tring to do that ..

regards

siddhartha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you pressed the published button as you exported the SyncBO form the old system in MEREP_MIG. Published BOs have problems while generating them after import. So do not use the published button at export!

Anyway, you can always reimport SyncBO definitions with the tool MEREP_MIG. The hard way is to delete the BO in MEREP_SBUILDER and import it again voia MEREP_MIG.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver

Thankyou for the reply,

Tried uploading new standard syncbos from MEREP_ MIG, still I have the same issue they are not getting generated ,

Though it shows that import is sucessful MEREP_MIG they are not getting generated MEREP_SBUILDER , is there any other way of generating and enabling the Bo or to delete these and upload the new set shipped by SAP other than the ones in my other system.

Regards

Siddhartha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can delete the BO in MEREP_SBUILDER usually. So if it really does not help you, delete them in MEREP_SBUILDER and import them again.

When downloading BOs from the server make sure the PUBLISHED button is not pressed. Perhaps you try another import file first.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver

Thank you for the reply, these Bos being standard MAM im not able to delete from MEREP_SBUILDER as SAP doesnt allow deletind any standard objects . need to look for another solution ...

regards

siddhartha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

oh - yes - SAP standard BOs - once in the system.....

Ok, in the future never press this Publish button.

Ok, I have done it in my system at the moment and so I will tell you what I did to get a working system again - if this does not help we should talk in depth. The search below> Yes I know you are using SAP standard, but searching for Z.... is correct, because this method is created by MEREP?SBUILDER while generating the BO / and this method still exists in your case!

- I published a BO (this is already done by you)

- I went to SE80. There I selected "Function Group"

- I searched for "Z_MEREP_GEN*"

- I deleted this Group completely for the BO I wanted to regenerate

- I imported the BO definition again using MEREP_MIG

- Voila, I was able to work with the BO again and for example generate it

As I said, this I did that moment!

Oh yes, if this error occures again after import - use another file to import!

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Oliver

Edited by: Oliver Kaluscha on Jan 11, 2008 8:35 AM

Edited by: Oliver Kaluscha on Jan 11, 2008 4:37 PM