cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where to *define output determ.proc* seen in tcode OBD2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to know where to define output determ.proc that is being used to assign in customer acct grp. Please see tcode V/46( ex.DB0001 - Output for sold-to party). I need to know the path or tcode where it was defined.

I am looking forward on your reply. Thanks and have a nice day!

- Juvy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

if i understand correctly, you want to know how to define an output determination procedure such as those you see in V/46.

well, if this is correct, you can define a procedure in V/46 by clicking on new entries. enter a procedure, for example, titled ZB0001 with description "Output det proc ZB0001". you then highlight this and click on "Control Data". in the ensuing screen, you list all the output condition types you want (for example, BA00, LD00 and RD00).

once you have saved this, you then assign this to a customer account group using V/37. you can thus control output condition types and your customer account group.

if this is helpful, thanks for the opportunity to help.

jty

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

former_member385456
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Confusion came to me whether am doing wrong or am giving wrong answer. Don't worry sometime it will happen with all.

That's why my school teacher says "Where there is a question, there is an answer" and my company training sessions one trainer says "RAAF - Read Access Answer & Feed back" first when we questioned, then come to conclusion (Do not get confused).

ok, don't worry,

best of luck,

contact with me my id msrprakash@gmail.com

regards,

m s r prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks to all of your answers. Now I get it. My bad. I overlooked that I gave the answer to my own question. I will reward points anyway. Thanks again!

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Juvy,

You have given T.code V/46 in that Transaction it self you can define new procedure through new enteries.

If you want to see the detail of the existng Procedures select the procedure click on Control it will take you to next screen which is having the all control data of the (condition types Involved in the procedure) perticuler output procedure

I hope it will clear to you

Regards,

Murali.

former_member385456
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

if u want define new go to NEW ENTRIES or assign got t.code v/37.

regards,

m s r prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have understood from your replies that we can assign output det. procedure with customer account group but my query is different. Let me make my questions more clear and specific. I want to know where do we maintain output determination procedure which we assign with customer acoount group?

Please refer OBD2 there is a field for output determination procedure. I just want to ask where we maintain this Output Det. procedure. I hope its clear this time. I look forward for your reply.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.But looking in tcode V/37, it is only assigning output proc DB0001 to account group. I need to see what are the details of output proc DB0001. How it was defined, its characteristics, controls,etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

The assigning of O/P procedures in the Customer account group was used in the release before 4.6

As far as my knoledge you can only assign the procedure to the account groups and and change the output types defined under them to get the desired result.

Since Inseption of 4.7 and other advanvce modules the output type are more defined with condition technique which offers better flexibility in operation.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

edited by,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

To define the output procedures to the Customer account Group

Use TC: V/37 and assign the output procedures

edited by,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To make my question more clear, I just need to see the details of output determ.proc DB0001. In tcode v/46, it list the 4 procedures DB0001...DB0004. I want to see where it can be defined.

former_member385456
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

what u need exactly output, for what. What exact problem u get is it in implementation or practicing.

regards,

m s r prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to your CMR of Sold-to Party, there you'll find the the output assigned. Alternatively in VOV8, you can see the output assigned to the Sales Doc Type.

Regards

SD