cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Script logo printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am uploading colored BMP/TIF file using program RSTXLDMC. I am using BCOL as type. But when i go for print preview from SO10, it is coming as black and white. Even in invoice it is not colored.

Please tell me how to get colored image.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

There is another way to select the logo GOTO SE78 Transaction select the GRAPHICS GENERAL GRAPHICS under that we select BMAP IMAGES and select the logo from there and select the COLOR RADIO BUTTON.Then ur problem is solved ok..

Award points if helpful.

Kiran Kumar.G.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for reply.

I had tried through SE78 and i am getting the color image also, but the problem is that a rectangular shade is coming around the logo which is not matching with the white paper.

If i m trying with RSTXLDMC program, then shades around the image is not coming. But problem is that i am not getting color image despite of putting type as BCOL.

Please help if having any idea.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi praveen,

this may be helpful to u.

-> you should have the logo or any graphical element that you want to include inthe form/layoutset in a valid graphic file format like .bmp or.jpg

->this .bmp/.jpg has to first converted into a .tiff file format using any software that would do the conversion like a software called photowork.

-> to include this graphic inthe form,define a new window and incorporate the text element (ie the tiff file) in the new window.

->after converting to the tiff format,access thefile on front end.

->upload the file as text module using the abap/4 report RSTXLDMC.

->execute this program from the abap/4 editor.

->use RSTXLDMC to save the TIFF file on your front end.

->enter the location of the TIFF file name on ur system.

->specify BMON or BCOL as type of raster image.

->the system generates a suggested name for the text : ZHEX-MACRO-*.the asterix denotes file tyep.for eg: ZHEX-MACRO-LOGO.

->use the ID 'ST' and the logon language.

->this completes the process of converting the .tiff file into text element.

->to incorporate the logo specific text elment into form/layout set,enter INCLUDE ZHEX-MACRO-LOGO OBJECT TEXT ID ST in the first line.

regards,

sravanthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You sravanthi,

i have done same thing but problem is that i m not getting color image despite of putting type as BCOL. I getting color image In .TIF file also. But while print preview or in invoice it is appearing as black and white.

Any option to bring color image?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

Many time colour are so light that they cannot be previewed. Check the print out of the logo from SE78.

If still it shows black & white then upload a new logo a bigger one in size and resize it in the script.

Try this -

Save the file as 24-bit BMP.

upload it in SE78.

See the preview and also the print.

check below link for similar problem discussed and for more info..........

;�