cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value dated credit memo

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is Value dated credit memo?

when i reference a billing document to create a credie memo,the billing date was not any change ,why?

who can give a answer .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI tina,

It depend whther u want to create credit memo before the due date for a billing document. Mostly it is useful if billing due date and credit memo date should reconlile otherwise it is aprobel in tallying the accout of customer. If u tick the check box in vofa transcation then u canit create the credit memo request before due date of billing doc. The fixed value date is defined in the Heade tab of billing doc.

Reward if useful.

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok ,i know you mean ,but can you tell me where define the reference billing document is not settled? Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is value date Credit memo?

ANS: You will find this field in Billing doc details. If the field "Credit memo with value date" is set, the reference billing document is not settled and the payment deadline date for the base billing document comes after the billing date for the credit memo, then field VALDT (fixed value date) in the credit memo request is filled with the payment deadline baseline date of the base billing document.

This does not happen if the payment deadline date of the reference billing document comes before the current billing date of the credit memo.

Hope this would help you,

Reward points if helpful

Regards,

Vamsi. P

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to carry out the payment deadline date for the base billing document comes after the billing date for the credit memo, the credit memo billing date is copy originating billing document,If the baseline date for payment comes before the current billing date in the credit memo, however, then the billing date is not copied?

the Value dated credit memo field was setted in the billing type,but i can't see circs like before.