cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Category "F" in Kf00 condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am facing a problem regarding the condition category "F"in condition type ZF00 which is copied from KF00 condition type.

While testing the function module of the change sales order,i have to enter the value of ZF00 i.e. freight,but due to availablity of condition category"F" in ZF00,system is giving the errot that :"Operation Can not be extecute with category 'F' in ZF00". If i delete condition category 'f' from ZF00,i am able to execute the function module.

Can anyone pls let me know if it correct to delete the condition category from ZF00.

Regards

Yogesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member385456
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

you have to check the condition type which is copied from on V/06 check the all fields, i think it is samll mistake done by you or some one chenge the standards, if it is small mistake f to F you got the point change & check.

give me feed back,

regards,

m s r prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi M S R,

I am bothered @ "F" not f"..and i just want to know wheather it is mandatory to maintain condition category " F" for KF00 or ZF01 condition type i.e. any Freight condition type..if i remove the condition category"F" from condition type,then what will be the effect on system...

warm regrads

yogesh c

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The condition category classifies condition types according to predefined categories and are used in in Profitability Analysis

Blank is used for condition types that represent sales deductions or additions that do not fit into any of the predefined categories.

Well it won't have any impact but in Profitability Analysis.

Regards

SD

Edited by: Samier Danish on Jan 9, 2008 12:20 PM

former_member385456
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

you have to check the condition type which is copied from on V/06 check the all fields, i think it is samll mistake done by you or some one chenge the standards, if it is small mistake f to F you got the point change & check.

give me feed back,

regards,

m s r prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to V/06 > ZF00 and change the condition category, since 'f" is for Free Goods Determination without Item Generation which works on routine as well as requirement. Since in Frieght we don't require that, so this sounds a better option. Try and revert back.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi samir,

Can we make the condition category as "none"(blank),and if yes,wheather, will it affect anywhere rather than free godds determination..

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make condition Category as 'F' not 'f'. Kindly revert back. It's better to maintain relevant Condition Category.

Regards

SD