cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing- condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a typical requirement, where we need to access the condition value of a condition type, which is not attached to any pricing procedure.

For eg, take the condition type as ZLOM which has got an access sequence.

In case of Sales order, depending on the communication structure KOMP & KOMK the condition value is read using the fm CONDITION_RECORD_READ.

But in our case we cannot use this FM as this condition type is not in any of the pricing procedures and hence doesn’t return any value.

Requirement: Client wanted to use a particular condition type needs to be populated in sales order, wherein that condition type is not presented in any of pricing procedures.

Is it possible ?

If possible can anyone let me know if you can help out in this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vamsi P

Edited by: vamsi P on Jan 9, 2008 8:17 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vamsi,

If I understood you clearly.If you want tofind out the value of the condition type which is using 5 or more access sequence use TC:V/33 you will get all the records of the same.

Please elabore on the posted question.

edited by,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarkar,

thanks for quick reply.

I have edited my question, plz go thru and let me know the solution.

T. Code : V/33 given you is to find out out put control related.

My query is related to pricing.

Regards,

Vamsi P

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vamsi,

If you have the conditiontype in pricing procedure, then only it will appear in the sales order. It is not possible to make a condition type appear in sales order, when it is not available in the pricing procedure.

However to enable this functionality, you can include the condition type in the pricing procedure and write a routine to ensure that the condition type is updated only when needed , not otherwise. The routine(Requirement) should be created in the tcode VOFM and this should be assigned to the requirement field of the pricing procedure in the row of your condition type. An ABAPer will help you to write the routine and you just have to assign it to the condition type in pricing procedure.

Hope this helps you

Reward if this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no option for an invisible condition type.

You can make it ineffective by selecting the condition type as statistical or make it inactive.

But you cannot used the condition type and also make that condition type not visible in the pricing procedure configuration.

if you have any other further querry on it plz revert back.

regards,

Siddharth.