cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding ABAP Proxy erros

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I serached regarding error handling about ABAP Proxeis. It couldn't understand the explanation. so please any one give me the real time secnario with challenges faced.

Regards,

Raja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can follow this for debugging

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/07/28/xi-debug-your-inbound-abap-proxy-implementation

--Debugging

Regards

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your replies .I went through the links.

1.I understand the flows do for error handling but my doubt is. is there any errors codes(like numbers) to track the erros?

2.what are all the errors can be possible while doing the abap proxy? if so how to resolve it?

Regards,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raja,

check this...for debugging ABAP proxy.

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/07/28/xi-debug-your-inbound-abap-proxy-implementation

Regards

Biplab

**Please mark the thread as answered if u get ur answer***

rohit_goel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

U can take reference to this weblog which explains how to debug inbound abap proxy:

thanks,

Rohit

pls reward point if found useful.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

u mean the appl eror handleing in abap proxies or system error handleing in abap proxeis ? u can make use of try catch block of handeling errors. for instance u are posting a material for a specific plant in r3 and if the posting plant doenst exist and this error is to be handeled. this is application error for which u can raise an exception and hadnle the error. if this is not the one u are looking for then pls be more informative on ur query