Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auth. obj. for screen fields of trans. MB21,MIGO,ME21N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are at ECC6 (ABA)

For trans. MB21, after passing the first screen, i.e. when at screen no 0521, pgm. name SAPMM07R, are there auth. obj. for securing the screen fields: 'Goods Recipient', 'Rcvg SLoc' in the header part of the screen, and also the 'SLoc' in the details part of the screen.

Also, for trans. MIGO, screen no. 0011, pgm. name SAPLMIGO, are there auth. obj. to secure the screen fields: GODYNPRO-ACTION, GODYNPRO-REFDOC, in the header part of the screen, and field 'SLoc' in the details part of the screen.

Also, for trans. ME21N, screen 1105, pgm. name SAPLMEGUI, are there auth. obj. to secure the screen fields :

MEPO_TOPLINE-BSART, 'Purch Org.', 'Purch Group', 'Compnay Code' and the 'Default Values' button ?

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Best regards.

Reda Khalifa

IT Department - Almansour Automotive Group - Egypt

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Two Things:

1. You may not want to disclose your comapny details here..if folks want to contact you ,they woud do so from your business card.

2.Now to your question:

a> please go to su24 and give the transaction code in the screen.

b> now there woudl be a " view XXXX" tab..

this brings up all the values of the objects ...dou ble click you get the descriptin of it ..or click that lens ..

c> now you can choose what you wnat to design !!

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reda

Do you means that Securing screen fields not allow to change ?

If, yes then you have to remove the 02 from the specific authorization object, this is you have to discover the authorization object.

Regards

Anwer Waseem

SAP BASIS