cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice update error - Very Very Urgent !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have an Invoice batch job which runs everyday, for some reason the taxes were not picked up for the batch job which creates the Invoices, what would be the best way to rectify those Invoices, should all of them be cancelled and recreated or what is the solution to get these resolved, please let me know.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj;

Did the invoices error out in SM35? If that is the case, you can quickly resolve the errors using the batch error sessions. (Also - if they went to SM35, then further/subsequent processing should not have occured - so no need to reverse & recreate anything).

If so, I'd have to look up the /b### to go directly to the error in the document for quick/fast processing.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Depending on number of billing documents created by the job,

If only less umber of invoices are created then the user can go to individual billing document to update the pricing, if the tax (external?) software is working fine.

If the number of invoices created are higher, then you can cancel all the invoices, then you can run batch job online to create the invoices again.

This depend on whether the previously created invoices are released to accounting and further cleared or not.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

There should be several of them created, probably around 70 of them, could you please let me know if there is a batch process to cancel all the Invoices created on a certain day? The other crucial factor here is that the taxes are picked up by a third party software and the price on the Sales order might be wrong as well, so what is my best possible solution around here? Please let me know

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

The best solution is to cancel all invoices & recreate.

Alternatively, calculate the taxes outside the system & raise a debit note for the same.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka