cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All the customizations done but "Sales area 1000 / 10 / 01 is not defined"

Former Member
0 Kudos

My SD Area is 9999 / 91 / 91. I'm trying to create a standard order with VA01 and it gives out a red warning of "Sales area 1000 / 10 / 01 is not defined". Neither the material nor the customer is defined at 1000 / 10 / 01 and I've not written 9999 / 91 / 91 at the initial screen of VA01 (I've written 9999 / 91 / 91). I've made all of the customization steps at creating a sales area and assignments of the sales documents to the sales areas. Below is the customization steps that I have carried out creating a sales area. Also I have made some customizations about sales documents as I have pointed above.

Can anybody explain me the reason of this and remove this red warning?

Thanks in advance.

Enterprise Structure > Definition > Sales and Distribution > Define, Copy, Delete, Check Sales organization

Enterprise Structure > Definition > Sales and Distribution > Define, Copy, Delete, Check Distribution Channel

Enterprise Structure > Definition > Logistics General > Define, Copy, Delete, Check Division

Enterprise Structure > Assignment > Sales and Distribution > Assign Sales Organization to Company Code

Enterprise Structure > Assignment > Sales and Distribution > Assign Distribution Channel to Sales Organization

Enterprise Structure > Assignment > Sales and Distribution > Assign Division to Sales Organization

Enterprise Structure > Assignment > Sales and Distribution > Set Up Sales Area

Enterprise Structure > Definition > Logistics General > Define, Copy, Delete, Check Plant

Enterprise Structure > Assignment > Sales and Distribution > Assign Sales Organization – Distribution Channel – Plant

Sales and Distribution > Master Data > Define Common Distribution Channels

Sales and Distribution > Master Data > Define Common Divisions

Enterprise Structure > Assignment > Logistics Execution > Assign Shipping Point to Plant

Enterprise Structure > Assignment > Logistics General > Assign plant to company code

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks the system is pulling the default values in to VA01 screen.

You can set your own parameters by going to the menu System -> User profile -> Own data.

Go to tab Parameters. Enter Parameter ID values like below;

VKO = 9999

SPA = 91

VTW = 91.

Hope this will resolve the issue.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is more 1 seting to not forget:

SAP NetWeaver > General settings > Set Countries > Define Countries

Points if helpful!!

William

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the underlying tables of the Sales Area IMG confguration. I have seen instances where even though the IMG config shows everything OK, some of it is not actually written to the tables themselves.

Do an [F1] [Technical info] in the Sales Area IMG config data, then SE16 that table and make sure it all matches.

If your entry is missing, delete the entry in the IMG, Save. Then go in and re-enter the data, and check the table entries were made.

I know this may sound inconceivable, but I have seen it happen before.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Enterprise Structure:

1. Maintaining Sales Organization

Sales Organization is an organizational unit responsible for the sale of certain products or services.

IMG -> Enterprise Structure -> Definition -> Sales and Distribution -> Define, copy, delete, check Sales organization

2. Assigning Sales Organization to Company Code

This assignment ensures all the sales made through this Sales Organization are accounted for in the assigned Company Code (Company Code is created by FI Consultant).

IMG -> Enterprise Structure -> Assignment -> Sales and Distribution -> Assign Sales Organziation to Company Code

3. Maintaining Distribution Channel

Distribution Channel is the way, in which Products or Services reach Customers.

IMG -> Enterprise Structure -> Definition -> Sales and Distribution -> Define, copy, delete, check distribution channel

4. Assigning Distribution Channel to Sales Organization

This assignment ensures, a Sales Organization can supply Materials to Customers through this Distribution Channel.

IMG -> Enterprise Structure -> Assignment -> Sales and Distribution > Assign distribution channel to sales organization

5. Maintaining Division

Division is a way of grouping materials, products, or services.

IMG -> Enterprise Structure -> Definition -> Logistics - General -> Define, copy, delete, check division

6. Assigning Division to Sales Organization

IMG -> Enterprise Structure -> Assignment -> Sales and Distribution -> Assign division to sales organization

7. Setting up Sales Area

All the sales are made from a particular sales Area. For creating a Sales Order Sales Area is compulsory.

IMG ->Enterprise Structure -> Assignment -> Sales and Distribution -> Set up sales area

8. Assigning Sales Organization- Distribution Channel- Plant

Plant is created ny MM Consultant.

IMG -> Enterprise Structure -> Assignment -> Sales and Distribution -> Assign sales organization - distribution channel - plant

9. Define Shipping Points

Shipping Point is the Organizational element, which is responsible for shipping the Materials to the Customers.

IMG -> Enterprise Structure -> Definition -> Logistics Execution -> Define, copy, delete, check shipping point

10 Assigning Shipping Point to Plant

This assignment ensures that goods from different Plant can be dispatched from different Shipping Points.

IMG -> Enterprise Structure -> Assignment -> Logistics Execution -> Assign shipping point to plant

Note: Ensure to do the undermentioned configuration also though it is not in Customizing node of Enterprise Structure.

11. Defining Common Distribution Channels for Master Data

Use

The purpose of this activity is to define distribution channels which have common master data..

Procedure

Access the activity using one of the following navigation options:

IMG Menu -> Sales and Distribution -> Master Data -> Define Common Distribution Channels

Transaction Code: VOR1

12. Defining Common Divisions for Master DataUse

The purpose of this activity is to define distribution channels which have common master data..

Procedure

Access the activity using one of the following navigation options:

IMG Menu -> Sales and Distribution -> Master Data -> Define Common Division

Transaction Code: VOR2

Hope the above is helpful.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hikmet,

First maintain VOR1 AND VOR2. If you maintained these trcodes after maintain;

IMG>Sales&Distribution>Master Data>Define Common DISTRIBUTION CHANNELS and Define Common DIVISIONS.

Problem will be solved.

*If ıt is useful please remark points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i've had a similar situation. but i discovered that although the error message is about sales area, the real reason was the business area valuation.

please check this in IMG. maybe it will help.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your Customization for the below:

Enterprise Structure > Assignment > Sales and Distribution > Set Up Sales Area

Sales and Distribution > Master Data > Define Common Distribution Channels

Sales and Distribution > Master Data > Define Common Divisions

Also Check Master data for Customer Master, Material Master & customizing for Sales Area assignment to Sales Order Type.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka