cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No connection to Integration Builder (only local data visible)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was trying to use ABAP Proxy (Server Proxy) for inbound interface.

For that I have followed the following steps.

1. Create RFC connection (TCP/IP) LCRSAPRFC by using transaction SM59

2. Create RFC connection (TCP/IP) SAPSLDAPI by using transaction SM59.

3. Create RFC connection (HTTP Connections to R/3 System)

Also I have executed the transaction sldcheck at R/3 business system it is working fine.

Earlier i was able to generate a proxy for an inbound interface of integration repository in R/3 system.

But now I am unable to do that. It is giving me the error No connection to Integration Builder (only local data visible).

I can see a long test message but it asking for some reports to be executed but all are giving errors.

1. The address of the Integration Builder must be stored in the R/3 System

=>Check/maintain with report SPROX_CHECK_IFR_ADDRESS

The address is taken the from following parameters in the exchange profile (section 'connections'):

com.sap.aii.connect.repository.name: Server (e.g. pwdf0436)

com.sap.aii.connect.repository.httpport: Port (e.g. 1080)

com.sap.aii.connect.repository.contextroot: Root (e.g. rep)

Furthermore, the logon data is also read from the exchange profile(section 'ApplicationSystem'):

com.sap.aii.applicationsystem.serviceuser.name: User

com.sap.aii.applicationsystem.serviceuser.pwd: Password

2. The HTTP connection of the R/3 application server must function correctly

=>Check with report SPROX_CHECK_HTTP_COMMUNICATION

The HTTP port of the R/3 application server may be incorrectly configured; contact your system administrator if necessary. Alternatively, log onto another application server in this system that has a functioning HTTP port.

3. The Integration Builder server must be running correctly

=>Check with report SPROX_CHECK_IFR_RESPONSE

(This link should display a valid XML document not an HTML page with 'Page Not Found', 'Internal Server Error 500' or similar)

Contact your system administrator so that the Integration Repository server can be booted up, or an appropriate software version can be imported, if necessary.

4. Proxy generation must correctly interpret the data of the Integration Builder

==>Check with report SPROX_CHECK_IFR_CONNECTION

1. giving : ERROR: Address not maintained

2. giving : The HTTP communication of this application server is not functioning correctly.

3. giving : Integration Builder data not understood

4. giving : Integration Builder data not understood

i need a help in this regards.

Gopesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopesh,

Have a look at this thread.

Also check HTTP service is running for your R/3 system.

Thanks.

Rekha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked all the things all are working fine like

LCRSAPRFC

SAPSLDAPI

HTTP Connections to R/3 System

but i am still unable to connect to integration builder.

I need some more help.

Earlier using the same setting and configurations i was able to do it but now it is not working.

Regards

Gopesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Better check LCRSAPRFC connection whether it is pointing to where the exchange Profile is residing.

regards

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shravan,

I have checked the LCRSAPRFC at the R/3 end , there i have given the programid name "LCRSAPRFC_XIS" as XIS is my <SID> for my xiserver.

I am able to test it using "Test Connection" and also i am able to execute the "SLDCHECK" transaction and it opens the sld home page.

I am still unable to generate server abap proxy. is there anything i need to do with the exchange profile of the business system other than xi server.

i have also tried out the sap notes

SAP NOTES 689847

XI 3.0: SPROXY - No connection to the Integration Builder

Symptom

Occasionally, the system will issue the following error message when you start transaction SPROXY:

No connection to the Integration Builder (only generated data is visible).

Message number: SPRX081.

The repository, however, is available, and although you can check all steps under Go to -> Connection test successfully, the error will still occur now and then.

However, by pressing the Refresh pushbutton, you may still be able to load the data from the repository.

Other terms

Connection problems, IFR, HTTP communication

Reason and Prerequisites

This is an error in the http compression (gZIP).

Solution

Workaround:

Deactivate the HTTP compression:

In the SPROXSET table, create an entry with the following values:

„X NAME:HTTP_COMPRESSION

„X VALUE:OFF

Alternatively, import the note so that the compression is generally deactivated but can be activated with "ON".

but it is still giving me the "No connection to the Integration Builder"

Kindly give me some more good reply.

Regards

Gopesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopesh,

Check your HTTP services in SMICM transaction.

Thanx.

Rekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rekha,

This i have already check , two services were listed there and both were active.

One doubt i have that the RFC destination (T) LCRSAPRFC is used to fetch the information from the exchangeProfile of the intergration server. But in some other sdn link

i can see that Siva Maranani is talking about the exchangeProfile of the Business system also. But for that should be explicitly need to create user a in the business system and set the exchangeProfile parameters there also.

But i am surprised that ealier the same steps we followed for creating ABAP Proxy in business system for inbound interface and it was working fine that time , but i don't know was went wrong with the systems that at present it is not able to connect to intergration builder.

Regards

Gopesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopesh,

Check whether the addrsss maintained for the Integration server is correct.

Transaction SXMB_AMD -> Configuration -> Integration Engine Configuration. In this screen the field Corresponding Integ Server should have the address of the XI Int Server. Alternatively it should contain dest://<sm59 dest> . this sm59 destination should point to the entry pipeline of the Integration Server .

Another thing to check are the users. Check whether the users are active and not locked.

Cheers

Manish