cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to do a return delivery on a confirmation that was approved but not yet invoiced. But the button Return Delivery is greyed out, so I can not click on it. I have selected Display/Process confirmations and clicked on the magnifier of the line item. Can anyone help me please?

Regards

TV

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

In Stand Alone scenario the Return delivery tab gets greyed out once the invoice is made and approved where as in Extended Classic Scenario even after the invoice creation / approval you could able to do the Return Delivery and the tab will be active.

Check whether the confirmation status is updated in the system as approved using "Check Status" link.

Check any BADI (BBP_UI_Control_BADI) is implemented to grey out the Return Delivery tab.

Please refer the related SDN thread below for further clarification :

Hope this will make you more clear.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

We are in ECS, and SRM 4.0, we are also having the Return deliver button greyed out for confirmation which have not been invoiced yet!, and also there is no UI_CONTROL_BADI ?, what was the reson for in your case?, did u get it resolved?

Edited by: Rahul Azi on Nov 14, 2008 10:42 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The confirmation can not be changed after approval in classic scenario. That is the standard behaviour.

I hope this will help.

Thanks

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRMGUY,

I'm in the Classic Scenario in SRM 7.0 and the return delivery it's working well.

Hope this can help.

Best Regards,

Maria