cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have prodcut as trailer, and it has 13 different variant to choose different options as per customer order of different components, i do not want to use variant configuration.

for example

truck

height of truck-1,2,3,4,

type of chassis- 1,2,3,

axle-1,2

tyre-1,2

like the above there are 13 factors to choose from,

can somebody suggest best method for calculate pricing as per the variants

thanks

srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Varadarajan,

Try to use BOM if it is possible, You can choose different configurations as one BOM and try give pricing to them

regards

vk

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using the appropriate Catalog (BOMs) as a basis for calculation, this function displays the monthly, hourly and daily prices for equipment with a specific activity type (for example, in operation, shutdown), taking all the conditions on the key date into account.

You can call customer-specific price information or customer-independent price information:

For customer-specific price information, the customer’s conditions and the catalog price is used to determine the price.

For customer-independent price information, the system uses data from the equipment master record to determine the price.

Requirements

A BOM must have been created for the equipment.

A PM order administrator must have been assigned to the equipment.

At least one variant must have been created in Customizing for internal or external price determiners and the activity types per variant must also have been defined.

Follow:

1. Define price variants in Customizing for Equipment and Tools Management (ETM) under Information Systems - Variant Definition for Price Information - Variants for Price Information.

2. Assign the required activity settlement types to the variants in Customizing for Equipment and Tools Management (ETM) under Information Systems - Variant Definition for Price Information - Activity Settlement Types per Variant.

3.Define which activity types you want to be able to assign to which document types. You also do this in Customizing for Equipment and Tools Management (ETM) under Information Systems - Variant Definition for Price Information - Document Types per Activity Settlement Type.

regards,

Siddharth.

Edited by: Siddharth Dabhowale on Jan 9, 2008 1:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

If all combination are created as separate Material Master, it will be comfortable to bypass Variant Configuration.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank for replying me rajesh,

can you be more clear as to how can i do that through material master

thanks

srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Material masters needs to be created for different variants, assign price accordingly, and create BOM with usage 5.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

how doesl material class and charecteristic will help me in identifying th material the correct values and then pricing appropriately

will this help me in solvin this issue

thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear varada rajan

May be you can go with maintaining Sales BOM (CS01) with "Bom Usage" as "5".

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi