cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redployment into Test

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

is it possible to trigger a redeployment into Test runtime without using the SDM? if i try it in the transport studio by putting a previously imported component (history) back to the import queue and import it again, he always skips the deployment because there's already a component with the same version in Test. But i really want to trigger a redeploy, for classpath issues with a custom library component...

We get a classcastexception, but if we redeploy our library (or restart server), this classcastexception dissapears and everything works like it should.. The problem is that we dont have the authorization to restart server or redeploy with SDM, so it would be nice if we could trigger redeploy into Test from cms, cbs, .... (redeploy into development runtime works because of "initiate build" option in CBS = automatic deployment into development runtime)

kind regards.

J.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try reassembling the SC and then deploy that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thx for your reply. I have thought about that too, but didnt try it yet. When i reassemble my component that contains my library, i have to reimport in all other tracks again too that are dependent on the track that contains the reassembled component... I will try it though when the issue occurs again...

Other possibilities are still welcome.

kind regards

Edited by: Joren Crauwels on Jan 21, 2008 3:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are there any other possibilities?

Kind regards.

Answers (0)