Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can any one please send me approximately abt the below question

Former Member
0 Kudos

interview person asks where ever i go how

many comapny , company codes, sales org , dis channel , divisions ,

can some one tell me wt is the approximately figure i can say , plz dont say depnds on client , approximately plz ,

thanks in advance for the people who reply

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By assuming you need to Configure the whole Enterprise structure and then u will come up with an idea, regarding how many compnay codes u require and how many sales organisations u require etc.

(or)

what i suggest you is take a white paper and make a sketch of whole Enterprise structure, and by this u finally land up with No.of Company codes. Sales organisations, Distribution Channels and Divisions etc

Generally we will have one company , one company code , two sales organisations(one for exports and one for internal sales) and distribution channel is depending on the customers and division depends on the products etc.

Regards

Subramanyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very for u r suggestion s and its a lot of help full ,

and i did in the white paper , but i want to know real time experience so , can u please suggest me how many distribution channels and division can i tell ,

thank you very much in deed,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear siva

Apart from the suggestions given above, with regard to distribution channels, normally we can distinguish them as domestic OE, domestic retail, OE exports, Exports retail, Deemed Exports etc.,

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva,

I would suggest you to think about your own company if you have worked in a manufacturing or sales industry, try to map the org structure in SAP. or

Take company of your choice, try to search the details about that company in internet and then try to map this in SAP. You will clearly come understand how to go about it and can confidently answer the interview questions.

You can also try to understand that how the company is selling the goods- like through channels or direct or thourgh commission agnets and basing on that you can select the no of distribution channels and so on.

And about the company codes, you can check what are the businesses the company is into and then do it accordingly.

best regards

VK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest that take a company and configure it, while in interview you can tell them that how you created for that particular company. That's the way I did it and explained in interview.

Regards

SD