cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: no scheme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am trying to send a file via SOAP. When I am sending the file I get an error in my monitor:

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: no scheme

First I tought it has something to do with the identifiers, but I defined those identifiers and for other connections it does work. Does anayone have an idea of what can be wrong?

Best regards,

Guido

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem seems to be related to the webservice created at XI and the wsdl sent to be used at sender

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guido,

I had the same problem and the problem was in the url. I have used fully qualified host name instead of the ip address and it has resolved the issue.

can you plz tell me whether you are using the host name as IP address or fully qualified name.

There is something wrong with the url

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exactly! that was de problem, it was wrong the configuration in the target URL

Now i have a connection time out error but that should be easy to solve, thanks to all this is the first time i use the forum and every one where really helpful.

Regards.

Mariano billinghurst.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

plz let us know if you still have problems with the time out.

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tested the WSDL using the XML-SPY and checked the generated WSDL and response.

Check the URL which is maintained in SOAP adapter and password.

Check the URL on web browser and give the login and password which is maintained on SOAP channel check is it giving message servlet OK output.

Thnx

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It gives me back a HTTP 405 Resource not allowed back with The page cannot be displayed. Is the username and password not correct or can it still be that the format is not correct?

Thnx!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check may be this will solve your problem.

Error: 405 Method Not Allowed

Description:The method specified in the Request-Line is not allowed for the resource identified by the Request-URI

Possible Tips: ICM_HTTP_INTERNAL_ERROR - Refer SAP Note 906435

Thnx

Chirag

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please put the error code and description you getting in moni?

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Complete error message from the monitoring:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Inbound Message

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: no scheme</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the username and password with my supplier and those are correct... Where can I look best for now?

thnx, for all the help so far!

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

My concern is like, some configuration is missing in soap adapter? can you please cross check once again?

Aashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

To my opion all configuration about the adapter is correct. What things do you expect to be wrong?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!! i have the exact same problem! have you found a solution yet?

Mariano Billinghurst.

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe this is thrown when there is a URI$MalformedURIException ...

Can you see if some part of the URI is being encoded..and if it is then you might want to check the box to use encoded headers..

Regards

Ravi Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

ravi, that is exactly the messaga i get in the communication channel monitor, URI$MalformedURIException : no scheme.

But i dont find the check box you are telling me about could you give me a hint where to look it for?

Thanks.

regards.

Mariano Billinghurst.