cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding changing the size of the image

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Is there any other method to change the size of the image in layout of SAP script other than changing the DPI?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thks for valuable solutions....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

It is not possible to change the size of the image that is one of the disadvantage in sap scripts.

Award points if helpful.

Kiran Kumar.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

What you can do is save the logo onto your computer and use Paint program to edit and reduce its size.. it will reduce its height and width i.e. resolution. This is not a problem though as you can use the Administration of Form Graphics (I think SE78) transaction to import this particular logo under a different name. and then go back and create a graphic node and load the logo.

Make sure the resolution is 75 to retain the image color. I hope this info is useful.. let me know if you have any other question.

Val.

Former Member
0 Kudos

YES.while inserting it will ask how much resolution you want there you can fill it .

In paint drag that image to reauired size while creating image .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankq jeevitha,But

The image is logo ,so i can't change in paint.if i do that,the ratio (heightXwidth) may change.

Since i am replacing the existing logo i can't set the resolution.i have to match the previous one means i have to set the new logo to that window without disturbing the other windows.