cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI date and invoicing date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any body solve my problem.

Normaly PGI date copied from delivery document when creating invoice.

Lets if the PGI date is 04.01.2008 But if a user want to change the billing document date 31.12.2007 in my current setting it is alowing to save the invoice in back date i.e 31.12.2007. In this case sales was booked on 31.12.2007 where as the stock was debited on 04.01.2008. So there is a deviation in actual stock and sales stock.

But i want to have a check want to give a error message if the user will give any different date apart from PGI date during creating billing document.

Pease helpme out.

Regards.

Laxmikanta Das.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmikanta

You can try with the following user exits

1) USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE_INV_DATE (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC)

2) USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZZ)

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

sanjaypetkar
Explorer
0 Kudos

use TRCD VOFM and in data transfer modify the routine to set PGI date to billing date.

Create the transaction variants for vf01 using shd0 and protect the billing date end service rendderd date according to your requirement.

User Will not see these fields while creation of billing.

in display you can see the billing date as PGI date.

Thanks

valentin_catalin2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't see how you can use that user exits in RV60AFZZ; you don't have anything specific for document save or for doing some checking.

The only solution that I see right now (without modifying the standard) is two add some logic in the available enhancements for the interface between SD -> FI. I would try to use ehancement SDVFX008 (see transaction SMOD ...).

Using this enhancement you can block the posting in FI for any SD billing documents if you have those difference between the posting month of the invoice and the posting month of the GI and give some clear message to the user that it has to modify the date of the billing document to match the month of the GI posting date.

The idea is that the invoice date field it can be changed until the document is posted to FI.

Also additionally you can add some logic in the copy control between the delivery and the invoice but this is not enough, because the user still has access to modify the date in document before posting to FI.

Best Regards,

Valentin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Else you can try include this program PERIOD_AND_DATE_CONVERT_INPUT - and issue a hard error - Message class V3 and can use the appropriate message number or get created one if possible.Inlcude this program In the pricing user exit RV60AFZZ. So if the billing date is before PGI date then system will not allow to create the Billing Document.

We used this program to check the shipping date during our order processing.

May be it can be useful to you. Thought so ! May be am wrong too.

rgds

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

U can put the check in user exit RV60AFZZ and also create an error message for this through se91.

Thanks

Narasimha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is possible through either close FI periods or implement userexit(RV60AFZZ).

Regards,

Chandra