cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business blueprint CIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please send me a Business blueprint for a CIN implementation (Manufacturing). A quick response will be much appreciated and points rewarded.

anupamkhushu@hotmail.com

Regards,

Anupam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anupam,

CIN Configuration will vary from company to company, but based on proposed configuration, it may be possible to create a business blueprint.

Configuration document may be of some information probably.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right Rajesh. But i have no idea of the business process.

The issue is our client is going for a fresh implementation in India, and i need to attend the workshop and develop and blueprint. I have no idea of CIN version hence was asking for a existing blueprint so that i can go through it and try to develop a questionnaire from it and check how a CIN blueprint looks like.

Regards,

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

sent!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Asish, but the file seems to be corrupted. Can you send it as a word document?

Regards,

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashis how are you my dear friend,.................i am Srinivas from Sydney recently completed course in Hyderabad and came to Sydney on Migration process and presently seaching work over here,.............whats my request is can you send me some real time related Production related stuff in FICO,...........and any blue prints if you have,..............and real time questions if you have,.................please help me out brother,..........my mailing id is vycnu@rediffmail.com

Cheers

Srinivas

Sydney

SAP FICO Consultant