Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPE Owerload

reinis_dzenis
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

My scenario recieves file from legacy system, then starts two business processes - one of them passes data to R3 another one to BW. Bouth of them make synchronus call to retrieve additional data before sending final message.

There ar 30 file sender chanells configured and all of them send data at one specific time once a day. As resul there are 60 business processes scheduled to run at allmoust one time. This causes some third of them to die with resource sortage related problems, e.g. failing to communicate with mapping runtime, failing to recievie response to synchronous additional data reques.

Does anyone know how would I be able to avoid this? E.g. Limit number of simultaneous business processes?

P.S. I am on XI 3.0 SP13

Regards,

Reinis Dzenis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Reinis,

If your just calling the processes to retrieve additional data, you may probably avoid the usage of ccBPM in your specific case. ccBPM is somehow a graphical programming language and since the steps have to be generic, there is some overhead that may have an impact on the performance of your message processing.

There is a new look-up API available in SP13, that you can use to send calls in a mapping program of the XI runtime. Hence you may set up your scenario without using ccBPM in this case.

Best regards

Joachim

Answers (0)