cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

finding smartform name

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to find smartform name in smartform itself?

I want to pass some value for for table -filed corresponding to the one form.

Please help me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

&C-SMARTFORM& will contain the smartfor name.

The control variable C is a global variable that exists in each application form. It contains technical data for the application form or the print environment that is relevant for the current print transaction.

You can use the variable C at any time in texts (for example, &C-SMARTFORM&) or in user exits.

alejandro_bindi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

People, I need the same in 4.6C, but I find the C variable does not exist, I guess it was implemented in later versions. There's no other system variable which holds the form's name, right? (I mean without accessing TNAPR or sending the form name in the form interface itself). Maybe there is some function which does the opposite as SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME (because in SY-REPID there is the generated function name), but I coudn't find any.

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you mean the function module name associated to the form? If yes, you can find it at top menu: Environment --> Function Module Name.

I hope it will help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No,

I mean the current smartform name in the structure.

I tried with TDSFNAME, but it is not worked out.

I want to retrive some table value if the forname = current formname

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a look at this link,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/1c/f40c67ddf311d3b574006094192fe3/frameset.htm

Maybe system fields can help you.

Regards, David.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I have found what you are looking for, please check this link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/3d/3da53dc1204c64e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

In C-SMARTFORM you've got the Name of Smart Form.

Please, tell if it solves your problem.