cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing access scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I had disc cond. type. Previously its working fine. from past few days when I am trying to do an order this disc cond is not getting triggered. I found the followin message in analysis against this cond type.

" Access not made. Not Initialized". And also I found yellow exclamatory mark against a particular field in that table in analysis.

Can anyone suggest what could hapened suddenly? Record was there with proper validity periods.

Urgent please.

Regards

Rama rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama Rao,

how did you finally solve your problem?

I am getting the same error for a custom table

thanks

BGS

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

i understood your question ---?

first youneed to cross check condition type go to the condition type templet see your access sequence is there or not.T.code V/06

2) vk11 whether you matained condition record or not if not go and maintain

3) when you maintaning the condition record key combination what you taken please chek out you have take propar combination.

i hope now you will get see

thanks

surya

suryanarayana.sd@gmail .com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check whether the condition record(s) are in Validity dates, if you have maintained, while creating them.

Moreover check if you are accessing the records with the fileds mentioned while creating the condition records.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

maiatain conditon records properly it will works fine, or first check the conditon records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the field which is having Yello exclamatory. Do you have the value for the particular field in the sales document. normally when you do not have the value for the field then the condition record will be fetched.

Regards,

Murali