cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refreshing table of TA01 SyncBO at Middleware

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am working on an MSR Application i.e dealing with TA01 SyncBo Type. After Synchronization I am getting material data on the client present at the middleware,but in addition to that I am also getting some garbage data which is only present at Middleware but not at the backend (checked in table merep_207).

Can anyone suggest me how to refresh the middleware table so that I get only the relevant data on my client which is actually present at the backend ???

Thanks & Regards

Abhivyakti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

run function module MEREP_RDB_T01_RESET in Middleware for the specific SyncBO. This will delete all entries form the table for this SyncBO. After that run the replication again. Now you should have only the data you expect. If you still have more data, check your configuration on the backend. Usually data that is not part of the GETLIST handler for that BO in the backend gets deleted from 207 with the next replication. So check the result of the GETLIST handler for that SyncBO in the backend as well if unnecessary data is still in 207.

If the replication ends, you should see the data you expect in 207. If the sync does not delete the data from the device that is there by accident, please do a data reset. I guess you can live without data reset on the device, but I am not 100% sure.

Hope this helps to solve the issue.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Thanx alot for your help.

After doing what you have suggested I also did data reset to have fresh copy of data.

Now I am getting the appropriate data on my client.

Thanks & Regards

Abhivyakti

Answers (0)