cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSD menu links not shown

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am trying to implement DSD. While doing so I made Enhancement MDSD project in eclipse using MDSD jar file.

Further I deployed the jar file on webconsole and tried running it on awt MI client.

After sync, MDSD appication link is shown but on clicking MDSD, I am not able to see the DSD menu.Screen only shows a sync button and a application button.

Kindly help with your answers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you synced again toi get the data for mDSD? Without DSD data, I think DSD does not show the menues.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply .

Are you sure in DSD menu are not shown till backend and middleware are configured? As in MAM we can see menus without configuring the backend and middleware.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well, I am pretty sure you do not see manus in MAM when there is no data on the device. So I guess this is the same on DSD. I am not 150% sure - but 99%.

Have you tried this with data on the device?

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

I am sure about MAM. In MAM menus are also shown without data on the device i.e without backend configuration. I have implemented MAM and I am sure about this. I think it should be the same case with DSD but not sure about DSD as I am facing many problems while DSD implementation.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well, I do not want to say NO, but.... You are not totally correct.

In MAM - when you have NO backend setup, there is not Data for MAM090 and MAM095. so if these two are empty on the device, then you see only one menu item - SETTINGS - only when there is data for MAM090 and MAM095 on the device THEN you see the rest of the menus. So I think you have no data for DSD actually? Well, I think the result is similar.

Regards,

Oliver