cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with deleted delivery and cancellation invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem. I have to resolve a cancellation invoice with error saying Missing Export Data. However, when i try to update this invoice, the fields to be updated are all shaded out meaning they cannot be changed. now the problem is, the delivery where the cancellation invoice retrieves its data shows a status of Archived. but when we tried to find it, it seems that it has already been deleted though the status shows Archived. I do not know how they have managed to delete this delivery with the Goods Issue still active, even with the Invoices. All I know is that the user who has deleted the delivery has made a mistake for this.

Can anybody please help me?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok i've got a few more information. the deliver was processed as such : order creation - delivery - goods issue - billing (with incomplete foreign trade export data) - billing cancellation (apparently with incomplete foreign trade export data) - reverse goods issue - deletion of the delivery. now, the cancellation invoice has not yet been posted (status G : foreign trade data missing) and it is showing in some reports. when i try to update this data in the cancellation, the fields are all grayed out.

problem: foreign trade data has been erased from foreign trade table EIKP. so, no more retrieval of the said data.

anybody who can help me in resolving this matter? any answer will be highly appreciated

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please check the OSS note 908748. It may be of some help to you. The contents are pasted here.

Symptom

A cancellation document cannot be transferred to accounting because the system has issued error message VF 072:

'Document 90001234 has been saved (foreign trade data incomplete)'.

However, the underlying business process concerns domestic business and the invoice to be cancelled does not contain any foreign trade data.

Other terms

VF02, VF11, VF072, cancellation, EXNUM, incompleteness, export data

Reason and Prerequisites

Prerequisites:

This is a partial cancellation document.

When you create the cancellation document, you inadvertently branch to the foreign trade data and choose 'Set'.

Reason:

When you choose 'Set' in the foreign trade data, the system assigns an export number, which then results in an incomplete document because the other export data is missing.

Solution

Implement the attached correction.

There is no provision to take account of a cancellation scenario in which foreign trade data can be entered or changed.

This correction deactivates the ready for input status of the 'Set' button in order to prevent the system from inadvertently assigning an export number.

In this context, refer also to Note 354222.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you, this has been most helpfull