cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

r/3 to crm

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

iam integrated with r/3 and crm using xi.i have to send user master details,product master details,company details from sender r/3 to crm using xi.how can i send.which adapter i can use.pls help on this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you are sending the data R/3 -

> XI -
> CRM, then in this case XI can accept the data with following types:

From R/3, you can send the data to XI with the help of IDoc, RFC & Proxy (O/B Proxy). And then you can chose the Adapter accordingly.

Now, you have to think how you are going to extract (get) the data from R/3 system and based on that you can chose any of the method as mentioned above.

There could be a chance, that you may have to go for custom development of IDoc or RFC.

In my point of view, Proxy will be good option rather than going to develope the custom IDoc or RFC.

I hope my suggestion will help you.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ravi,

in addition you can also use rfc and idoc to trigger your data from r/3 to crm. proxies,idocs and rfc's all have there own significance in there respective fields.

Through RFC communication you have to develop your function module and make it remote enabled to communicate with other apps or systems. then IMPORT this RFC metadata to your XI and create interfaces. create outbound interface as and make this rfc interface inbound.

Refer these blogs

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/23/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-1 RFC -> XI -> WebService - A Complete Walkthrough (Part 1)

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/28/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-2 RFC -> XI -> WebService - A Complete Walkthrough (Part 2)

Through IDOC communication

you need to create custom idoc for this pls refer my article at

http://www.architectsap.com/expertise-Publications.htm

1.idoc creation and integration with sap Xi

2. sap2 sap integration using custom idoc

Regards,

Mandeep Virk

*Pls reward if helpful*

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We can integrate R/3 to Xi by means of IDoc, RFC or Proxy. And if the other end is another SAP product, it talks through the same interfaces. So you can pick up any one from the three listed above.

When we are using large amount of data, we can go for proxies rather than IDoc or RFC.

regards,

nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

to send data from R/3 use can use proxy, RFC or IDoc

have a look at this

Choose the Right Adapter to integrate with SAP systems

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/08/14/choose-the-right-adapter-to-integrate-with-sap-systems