cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main window not executed for next page after PAGE-BREAK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

iam using command node for page break inside main window of page1 based on a condition.It takes me to the next page which it page1 itself.but when i come to this page1 second time its main window is not getting processed,only the secondary windows are executed.so the command node in the main window on second occasion is not reached because the main window itself is not getting executed.how to resolve this.pls reply soon.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will automatically extendes main window based on no of contents .

You can use command node to continue main window in second page.

Copy main window in second page also it will extend in second page.IN predefined scripts used like this.

i think it will usefull in ur case.

Reward points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what u r saying is correct.but in my case the size of the main window is not increasing .main window contains template whose size is fixed & i need to move to another page(pag1 itself) based on a condition.

i found solution to my problem to some extent.if we put command node in the beginning of the main window then the main window contents are processed on the second occassion.but now the problem is coming in first page

since the command node is in the beginning its following contents are not getting processed in page1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Why u want to put page break in main window . Page break will occur automatically whenever the contents exceeds the size of main window .

Regards

Neetesh