cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Error: ZP: 101"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus!

I am unable to create a customer master record as an error has struck showing “ZP: 101”.

Not only that the system is taking me to ‘general data’ Tab page at ‘contact person’ view when I am saving it. What does this mean?

I did check all partner functions and its procedure assignment.

I have tried all possible ways to track down the error but couldn’t succeed.

Any ideas from you side..!

Thanks in Advance.

Krishna Vamshi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is a Z message, it has been maintained in a user exit, plz mainatain the contact person name in that relevent field, if u hav no idea ask ur team lead wether it has maintained from the existing list or manually it has to be given.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore!

There is no partner function as 'contact person’ neither created nor assigned to the account group.

Hence the question of maintaining contact person name in the relevant field doesn’t arise.

Any other ideas!

Former Member
0 Kudos

just maintain some value inthe relevent field and make it save, see wether dropdown is there for that field if there select the value from the dropdown.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kishore!

I did that but, the error still persists.

No dropdown list box is showing either

Edited by: krishna vamshi on Jan 8, 2008 11:03 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

check any drop down is avaliable for the field,

or compare with other customer for that field from the table KNA1 and maintain the value as is it in the other customer in ur present customer.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check in OBD2/your acct group/General Data, if this field has been made mandatory. Though you have done settings duly but there's no harm in checking.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Danish!

All field were set as "Optional"

I dont find anything wrong here.