cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to the Ticket Toolkit?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just starting a project where I need to pass role information from a currently logged in portal user to an ASP.NET application.

I thought I would be able to user the .NET Ticket Toolkit to handle this, but the link that used to lead me to the download no-longer works.

Does SAP no-longer support this toolkit?

Is there an alternative way to obtain portal user information from within a .NET application? (Assuming you aren't using the SAP_dotnet_PDK)

thx

-Sheldon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sheldon,

the SSO22KerbMap is still available for download. You have to go to the SAP Support Portal, then to Software Download and here you will find the necessary files. You can slso go to http://service.sap.com/patches -> SAP Support Packages and Patches -> Entry by Application Group -> Additional Components -> SAPSSOEXT -> SAPSSOEXT.

Thanks,

- Juergen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Andre_Fischer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sheldon,

as described by Martin Raepple in his blog

/people/martin.raepple/blog/2007/09/24/sap-teched-07-sim103-identity-management-using-open-standards-exploring-the-spml-interface-in-sap-netweaver

you can write a .NET based SPML client that is able to retrieve information such as role assignment using the SPML interface in SAP NetWeaver.

Best regards,

André