cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart form for outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Can anybody tell me which smart form is used for outbound delivery also. Can some one tell me what is the process of taking out printout put of outbound deelivery what is the T code for that.

Urgent help is required.

Thanks,

Lekhram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

The standard smartform for delivery is LE_SHP_DELNOTE

UseTcode VT70 for taking print ouput from

SHIPMENT

SHIPPING UNIT

DELIVERY

BILLING DOCUMENT

hope this helps u

regards,

Arun prasad

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lekhan,

The answers given by the other two persons is right.

If you want to take a output for a single document you have to take it from delivery change mode initial screen. click on menu outbound delivery, next issue output to, a pop up appears. Here system will show you the condition types available( if assigned). select the condition type you require and you can print it or you can have a preview.

If you want to have output for several documents go to VL71 transaction code give the range of documents and have your output.

You have lot of options for having an output from delivery be clear what is your requirement.

If this message gives you the result don't forget to reward points.

Thanks

Venkat Cheeedalla

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lekhram,

Smartform for delivery is LE_SHP_DELNOTE,

If you wan to take a print out for a delivery go through the transaction VL71 , In that selection screen you enter your delevory no and Transmission medium is 1 print output,enter printer at ouput device.

Before you make sure that output determination done for Out bound Deliveries in the IMG.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.