cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with sending a lot of messages together to XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I see a strange problem when I try to post a lot of messages together to the XI Server about half of them error out.

I see these errors for eg. when I put about 50 files for a sender File Adapter, Send a lot of IDocs from R/3, Send a lot of messages in a loop from the Client Proxy etc...

The error is :

<?xml version="1.0"; encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">AE_DETAILS_GET_ERROR</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>Error while reading from the secure store: ERROR_U: No service user password found for Adapter Engine</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error while reading access data (URL, user, password) for the Adapter Engine</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

When I try to reprocess the Error Messages again I see the same behavior about half of them go through and half of them error out with same error. I keep resending the messages and once the total error messages are less than 10 they are processed successfully.

This is happening in our QXI box but there is no such problem in the DXI box.

Not sure what is causing this problem.

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer to the folowign thread for the resolution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Singh,

I think the error message states that the user id and pwd what you are using for the Adapter engine doesnot exist or may be wrong. So please check that.

Also give a cache refresh from abap stack which will the url of the adapter engine. Check whether you recieve any error here.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess that is not the error because in which case no messaegs would have passed through XI.

As said earlier half of the messages do pass through and the others also pass through if re-processed from sxmb_moni.

So there cannot be a problem with the adapter engine configuration, which I have also checked.

If I try to send less than 5 messages all of them pass through XI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanwaljit,

I think this problem is because of limitation on the maxmum number of connetion to the javastack. When you boombard XI with large number of messages at same time its not , bcoz of limitation on number of connection its just processing few where connection is available and remaining are failing with some error messages.

Even we had same problem few dats bacl....and everytime it used to give us different error messages eventhough all required parameters where maintained in Exchange profile.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even I am thinking along similar lines, but in my case it is always the same box and the same error.

The Dev or the Prd Box never give the error for a similar load so I was hoping there would be some setting somewhere which controls this.