cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity Contracts for Customers across sales organizations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

We are trying to migrate our contract pricing from custom pricing conditions to standard SAP contract documents. One of the pain points of our previous solution including the creation of the price conditions for every sales organization that may fall under a global parent customer. We have not implemented standard customer hierarchies because our global parent customers can have child customers in multiple sales organizations and therefore we simply use partner functions to achieve this link.

Can anyone give me suggestions on how you might approach establishing a standard SD contract which can be created/maintained in sales org A but a sales order can reference that contract even if the order is placed in sales org B? Can this be done? I have searched many forums without finding an valid suggestions.

We are trying to minimize the amount of pricing documents needed to be maintained, but still keep accurate consumption/usage (i.e. doc flow) and security via standard SAP.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Will

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Will,

You can configure a Common Distribution Channel and a Common Division and assign them to all the sales orgs in the system and maintain customer master data in this common sales area

then you can create a sales order with reference to a contract maintained in any sales area

but I'm not sure how you are maintaining the pricing condition records and its behaviour when you create a sales order

please let me know whether you succeed by this configuration

regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Santosh, thank you for your response.

I need to add another "twist" to our situation. Due to downstream DW and EIS reporting systems we are currently forced to have our customers only extended into one sales organization and distribution channel. This has limited our options for maintaining the customers.

Would there be ways of creating price conditions and procedures that would not require a sales organization?

will