Performance Appraisal : BADIs - Header - Additional data
I just want to add a few fields to the "additional data for employee" part in the header of my appraisal template.
It seems this table is generated by the standard Badi's HRHAP00_ADD_HEADER.
How can I enhance this badi to add the field I need ?
Is it possible ?
Thanks a lot for your help,
Subbu Padmanaaban replied
Steps for Enhancements.
1. Got0 the Tcode SE18 and select your Badi definition "HRHAP00_ADD_HEADER" and click on display.
2. Got the menu Filter value and select create.
3. You will be prompted for a new filter value and description.
4. Provide a 2 char filter value (Start with Y or Z) and a suitable description.
5. Once you do it, it will ask for a corresponding class creation. Accept for that also.
6. Now your implementatio is created.
7. Activate it.
8. To get the default implementation code, folloew the step 1 again and select display filter value option.
9. Now goto the Interface tab and select method "GET_ADD_HEADER_DATA" by double clicking.
10. Paste the code in your Z implementation that you have created.
11. Ask your ABAPer to code for the Position logic as done for other fields.
Hope this helps you.