cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANCELLATION OF GOODS RECEIPT - QM ACTIVE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

Goods receipt was wrongly entered (CO15- Dec. 07). Now I want to cancell this conformation. QM is active.

So I moved stock from Unrestricted to QI using QM01.

While cancelling confirmation I am getting error - "You cannot cancel GR, since inspection lot is already partly posted"

Please tell me the steps required for solving this problem?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

R u able to delete the inspection lot.?

other trial and error is try to remove the inspection type in the material master and then reverse the changes and then after your work put the inspecction type.

there is no standard procedure for that, at least from my side.

we used to do these trails and errors and the isse get solved.

best luck to you try your best. it will get solved.

Regards,

Pravin Mukkawar

TCS-Gandhinagar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

it is very dificut the reverse the entry...any way just refer the following SAP notes before proceeding

note 33924 Reversing the UD and 175842-QM lot stock reversal

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u tell me how it is solved?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your solution is simple. You cannot cancel the goods reciept. Look at the error message "You cannot cancel GR, since inspection lot is already partly posted" This means the inspection results have been started and a partial UD has been made meaning some of the material is already no longer in QI stock.

Best thing you could try is to reverse all the material movements, cancel the inspection lot via QAC3 and then reverse the GR. Not sure it will allow you to do it, as when you start to process an inspection lot there is a point of no return. Don't do this in a production environment. Use a copied environment to be sure it works correctly otherwise you could make the situation worse.