cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP XI certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to know if i am eligible for certification or not. I am having 1.5yrs of work X in ABAP/4.

I want to do certification + training in SAP XI.

If i am eligible can anyone suggest me the best center for both i.e. for certification + training from mumbai and heydarabad. Also the classes should be on weekends.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did the sap certification last year .The criteria is

1) If you have 1 year experience in SAP then you can give the exam directly

OR

2) If you dont have the exp then you have to take training from any SAP authorized center .

Regards,

Somenath

****Rewards points if helpful***********

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have an experience in production based company in sap bw 3.5 in hyderabad with an 2+ years of experience, now i want to write certification in bw the booking code is C_TBW45_04, whom i have to contact to attend the exam , what is the procedure to attend the exam through company.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Following is the address of Siemens, New Delhi center where they are providing the certification facilities plz contact them they will clear ur douts:

Siemens

VIPPS Center, Local Shoping Center, Masjid Moth, Block- EFGH,GK- 2, New Delhi- 48

Ph: 011-29220697, 29221247, 29221248, 29220695,

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddhesh,

If you attend the XI training in SAP or its related education centers you will obviously be eligible for the certification.

Regarding the training centers:SAP Education is always the best one but if you want to go apart from it as per your feasibilty then you can select any center from the list:

http://www.sap.com/asia/services/education/centres/partners.epx

Regards,

Subhasha