cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Output problem in ECC6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am getting print output problem in ECC6.

In VF03 I am giving issue output for invoice printing. Whenever I am presseing issue output one screen is coming for selecting output type. I have selected one output type and I pressed print preview then in print preview one item and corresponding amounts it is showing properly for the first time. But the problem is after the print preview if I come back and again if i press print preview button values are not getting refreshed and same item is repeated for twice and the amounts are also getting added. Again for the third time if i come back and again if i press print preview one more item is getting repeated and the amounts are also getting added which should not suppose to happen.

What could be the problem and how to resolve it?

Rewarded,

Steve

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187452
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

clear those variables in the program .

Regards,

Bharat.

• Reward points if helpful

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem has been solved.

Solution: I cleared all the variables whenever the form routine 'ENTRY' has been called.

Thanks and Regards,

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

At the end of the driver program clear all internal table and work areas u have passed to smartform .

Regards

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

Thanx for your good suggestion. If I clear all the variables then the problem willl be solved but the thing is there are hundreds of variables declared. I think clearing the variables is not a solution.

Regards,

Steve